Call our office at (518) 836-3030 only after you have made arrangements to get to the Emergency Room.
If you feel you need us, we want to hear from you. Please use this guide as to when you should make your phone call:
Call Anytime 24/7 — Day or Night — if you have:
- A fever of 100.5 degrees ferinheight or greater.
- Uncontrollable nausea or diarrhea.
- Pain medication is not working.
- Chest pains or shortness of breath.
- Severe shaking or chills.
- Bleeding from the nose or gums.
- Blood in the urine.
- Black, tarry bowel movement.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Constipation with intense abdominal cramping.
- Changes in your vision or hearing.
- Increased bruising or pinpoint red or purple spots anywhere on the body.